Naughty Santa

Written for Sunday Photo Fiction.

135-12-december-20th-2015

The website said his application for Santa Claus would be reviewed and accepted. Apparently they didn’t conduct background checks or they would not have accepted him. He had found it very hard to get a job as a convicted felon. It seemed to him you could do just about anything with a internet connection. In his case he was able to get a letter of certification that he had completed Santa Claus training. And this he could present to large stores in the malls looking for Santa’s.

His on- line training included the proper  dress and the use of make-up. What kids wanted in the newest toys and gadgets. Even a course on Santa Sign Language.

His first day on the job was going very well. He was getting along just great with the little children.  After all he had great qualifications with little children.

His reference at Arizona Stare Prison would vouch for that. Just ask for prisoner number 838721.

14 thoughts on “Naughty Santa

1. rogershipp December 26, 2015 / 5:18 pm

OFF TOPIC…. I love the flag counter widget that you have on your site. If I may inquire…. What is it called and where might I find it?

• rogershipp December 26, 2015 / 7:49 pm

I think that I have the counter? I was just very disappointed that I had to start at zero… Pride can really hurt? Thanks for the response!

• Danny James December 26, 2015 / 7:53 pm

I had the same feeling when I started. You can see the difference between my flag counter and my blog stats.

• rogershipp December 26, 2015 / 7:56 pm

So sad!!!!! I had such high hopes! HaAhAha

2. rogershipp December 26, 2015 / 5:10 pm

Twisted… I believe that it left your reader with the feelings you were desiring from the story. Have a great holiday. I have often wondered if there was “Santat Training Programs”?

• Danny James December 26, 2015 / 7:50 pm

There is a Santa school located in Midland Michigan near where I grew up. Probably one of many I assume.

3. Sunday Fiction December 23, 2015 / 6:06 pm

OUCH! And that is why we have enhanced CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) checks in this country.

4. Priceless Joy December 21, 2015 / 12:56 pm

That’s quite a frightening reference! Arizona State Prison! Makes me wonder how many Santas out there have his MO.