James Tower For Sale

This post is written for Friday Fictioneers.

js-brand
PHOTO PROMPT © JS Brand

The great James Tower, located at 1 Lake Front Drive, in Homosassa Florida, is  a 4-story, mixed-use Skyscraper that just came on the market.  James  Tower served as the headquarters for the James Gang. Additionally, it housed the penthouse  condominium residence of the building’s namesake and developer, Rusty James, who was a real estate businessman and part time thief when the tower was developed. Several members of the James family also live, or have resided, in the building. The tower stands on a plot where the Crab Shack  was formerly located.

Make America Great Again: Buy James Tower!

25 thoughts on “James Tower For Sale

1. Lineage Real Estate April 19, 2018 / 11:51 pm

Hi Very Nice Blog I Have Read Your Post It Is Very Informative And Useful Thanks For Posting And Sharing With Us. Search hundreds of homes, villas, apartments and other property for sale in Orlando at Lineage Real Estate that provides you free expert advice about where and how to buy or sell a property in Orlando. https://lineagere.com/area/thornton-park/

2. spicedmullings February 9, 2018 / 4:19 am

Good one! I love your page header pic! Your blog title also triggers the song Oh Danny boy in my head!

3. granonine February 8, 2018 / 12:07 pm

It startles me every time I see your name. It’s the same as my 42-year-old son. Which has nothing to do with your story, which I liked very much 🙂

4. The Urban Spaceman February 8, 2018 / 9:18 am

Rusty James is probably the best character name I’ve ever heard. I would buy the Tower simply on that fact alone, if I had any money.

5. Rowena February 8, 2018 / 7:29 am

I’ll take the crab shack too, especially if it comes with crab on the menu. It will take great a lot to make that tower great again. Not sure about America.
    Best wishes,
    Rowena

6. Anonymous February 7, 2018 / 8:59 pm

I enjoyed reading it!! You related to these guys??? Haha.

• Danny James February 7, 2018 / 9:07 pm

It’s actually a possibility. Paternal grandparents were from the same area in south east Missouri.

7. Jelli February 7, 2018 / 4:14 pm

Never believe what you read! A lesson well taught with this piece. Love it!

8. jillyfunnell February 7, 2018 / 10:35 am

Yes! Crab shack sounds good to me. Nice satirical writing. I like the description of Rusty as real estate agent/part-time thief. I think I met him.

9. Iain Kelly February 7, 2018 / 10:32 am

James Tower and the James Family remind me of someone, I can’t think who….! Nice bit of satire Danny.

10. James February 7, 2018 / 9:46 am

Not sure four stories equals a “skyscraper,” but I’ll roll with it.

Liked by 2 people

11. Dale February 7, 2018 / 8:10 am

Ha ha ha! I’m with Neil… bring back the Crab Shack!