Share Your World — 2015 Week 5

Written in response to Cee’s Share Your World.

Do you prefer shopping or going to a park?

–Going to a park by far. I hate, hate, hate, shopping. When my wife finally gets me to shop with her I take a book to read in the car.

If you were a shoe, what kind would you be and why?

–Loafer 🙂

What’s the story behind a time when you got locked out?

–We were at a tiny restaurant in  small town in Italy when I had to go use the restroom. The waiter handed me a very large key. When I was ready to return to the table I could not get the key to work. I could hear people outside telling me how to use the key but for the life of me it would not work. Finally I emerged after a  few minutes to everyone clapping their hands.

Do you prefer eating foods with nuts or no nuts?

—No nuts please.

11 thoughts on “Share Your World — 2015 Week 5

1. milliethom February 5, 2015 / 4:25 pm

Well, Danny, I agree with you about shopping. And a loafer is a nice, casual shoe. As for your third answer, all I can do is hoot at it! I bet your face was just a bit red when yoy eventually emerged!

• Oh Danny Boy February 5, 2015 / 9:59 pm

I guess I was the entertainment for the evening. There were cheers when I exited (finally).

2. Cee Neuner February 5, 2015 / 12:06 pm

Thanks so much for sharing with us this week. Great locked in story. 🙂

• Oh Danny Boy February 5, 2015 / 9:59 pm

Thanks Cee. I have a good one coming up for Odd Ball Sunday.

3. Aileen February 5, 2015 / 3:34 am

I hate shopping too, give me a book to read any time!

• Oh Danny Boy February 5, 2015 / 10:01 pm

My mother tells me she was in labor for so long because I needed to get to the end of the chapter before I came out.

4. draliman February 5, 2015 / 3:18 am

That restaurant thing sounds like my nightmare scenario. Not only locked in a toilet but locked in a toilet in a foreign country 🙂

• Oh Danny Boy February 5, 2015 / 10:02 pm

And in front of a small crowd who knew exactly my predicament.