The Word a Week Challenge — Roof.
The challenge is to post a picture or use whatever genre you prefer to share what your take on the word is.
The Ultimate Roof. St. Peter’s Basilica in Vatican City.
Thanks A Word a Week Challenge.
Mara Serena Safari Lodge
On Safari in Kenya. Lions, Elephants, Giraffes, Cape Buffalo, Cheetahs are in your back yard.
A Word a Week Challenge
A Danny Spicy Salmon Burger:
- Rent a fishing boat of Michigan’s West Shore
- Hire Captain to pilot boat
- Buy expensive Fishing equipment
- Bring buddies and lots of beer
- Catch Large Salmon
- Try not to get sea sick
- Bring fish back to wife to gut and cook Salmon
- Add egg, beading, Korean hot spices, and serve on a Kaiser roll.
- After dinner relax with a friendly game of cards, drink beer and belch.
The Daily Post